Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm not the only one!!

Today's comic from Doonesbury perfectly describes me:


Get all your Doonsebury comics here:
http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html

The exact thing happened to me right after 9/11. I kept checking the internet every 20 minutes to make sure the world was still in one piece. I still have that behavior, and I trace it back to that bleak day. I'm hoping this tendency will eventually subside, but it's very likely I'll be checking CNN at least daily for the next eight years to make sure that no one has assassinated Obama.

1 comment:

  1. LOL you aren't the only one. We're also political junkies around here! It didn't help that some of our Measures & our Oregon senate race weren't called for days. But most of those ended well. Sweet!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete