Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The 'real' conspiracy??

My real fear does not stem from the government, but rather large corporations, banks & insurance companies. Here's my conspiracy theory: Ever notice how a president gets into office and almost immediately changes his tone & back steps on proposed changes? Maybe the secret service isn't just there to protect him, but to watch him. To make sure he doesn't get too far out of line. Maybe the military industrial complex really *does* run things, and the president and family is held hostage.

I don't believe this theory that I made up. I think what really happens is that he becomes privy to more information than we have, and his opinions change. Maybe there's some really, really bad people in Gitmo, and releasing them would be the wrong thing to do for our safety, but we don't have enough information on them to convict them of anything yet. Back peddling ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment