Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Our Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh is my Destiny!

I want to get to "Our Dynamic Earth" in Edinburgh.

Please help me!  My tracking code on the Geocaching website is: TB65AP2



Here's my info from the Geocaching webpage:

Please get me to Our Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh, Scotland!  When my owner visited there in April, one of the younger male employees recognized where he worked by seeing a logo on him.  I also carry that logo with me.  (as well as another image).

This will be an Epic journey from Seattle to Edinburgh.  I expect it to take me a couple of years, and the employee may not work there when I get there!  If that employee no longer is there, any employee there who already geocaches can take me and keep the logo before sending me on my way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment