Friday, December 11, 2020

Getting Tired of Facebook

Besides the fact that staying in one's own echo chamber has done a wonderful job of dividing our country, the fact that the albums I create on Facebook keep getting randomly deleted is really annoying. I created a THIRD version of my "Album Covers" album today. Those are photos I've taken that *feel* like they should be on an album cover.

It's so easy to post photos on Facebook. Click on image from phone, upload. Not so easy to update my Blogs (maybe I should see if they have an iPhone app... oh look, I just figured out how to do this on the mobile site!)





Ok, great! Here are 4 I just shot of the colors on my wall, from the interactions of Christmas Tree lights and tree/ornament shadows. Obviously, I’ll use these for my LDB mashup 😀